Lines that should be straight are wavy after cutting / engraving.
See photo below.
There could be a number of factors causing this. Usually it is a mechanical issue.
Check for the following:
- Are the Belts are tensioned correctly? If the belts are too loose or overly tight, this could result.
- Are the Belts are correctly routed through their idler and motor pulleys and free from twists?
- Do the Gantry and Laser Carriages move freely on the Linear Rails?
- Have all Linear Rails been lubricated?
- Is the Gantry is aligned correctly as per the assembly manual?
- Ensure the Motor Pulley set screw is sitting on the flat face of the motor shaft and sufficiently tightened.